CONTEST now closed.
The Jury process in underway.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
for regular updates.
Open to Indian and Serbian citizens of all age groups.
- Grand Prize winner from Serbia:
7 day trip to India in 2015
(courtesy Incredible India)
2 tickets to India
(courtesy Etihad Airways)
- Grand Prize winner from India:
7 day trip to Serbia in 2015
(courtesy Brand Serbia)
2 tickets to India
- For Top 10 entries from Serbia
and Top 10 entries from India:
VIP passes each for EXIT FESTIVAL, July 2015
(courtesy EXIT Foundation)
- Certificate of recognition for all winners
- The winning photographs will be showcased online on India's leading image library – www.stockimagebank.com
REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE
- All interested contestants must register to participate in the contest. Register Now
Registrations open on 10 July 2014, 2200 hrs CET.
Registrations close on 20 Nov 2014, 2200 hrs CET.
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
- The entry should be submitted to
latest by 20 November 2014, 2200 hrs CET.
- A contestant can send in a maximum of 5 entries.
- The entries should be submitted only after
- The submission should contain the candidate's
~ Full name
~ e-mail address
~ Contact no.
~ City, country and region
~ Date of birth (date-month-year)
~ Institution / Organization
~ Brief description of the entry in not more
than 500 words.
- Registrations open on 10 July, 2014
2200 hrs CET
- Submissions close on 20 November, 2014
2200 hrs CET
DECLARATION OF RESULTS
Winners will be announced on 15 December 2014 The information will be published on this website as well as the Facebook page. The winners will be informed of the results through email.
The picture will be judged on the relevance and the quality of perspective presented within the context of the contest theme.
RULES OF PARTICIPATION
- Entry to the contest is open to both amateurs
- There is no age limit for the participants.
- Participation is open to individuals only.
- There is no fixed matrix or judging criteria. All entries will be judged individually and the winners will be selected by consensus of the Jury.
- The submissions must be in .jpeg format. The file size of each entry must not be more than 20 MBs.
- The photographs will need to be in a horizontal format.
- The submitted work must not contain material(s) offensive to any particular community, group, individual or institution.
- Photo-editing can only be done to the extent
of cropping, minor colour correction and tinting.
Any of the allowed alterations, once made, must be clearly mentioned at the time of submission.
- Photographs previously published in any media
will not be considered eligible for entry and will face immediate disqualification.
- Submitted entries that have previously been awarded at other competitions will not be considered eligible for entry and will face immediate disqualification.
RIGHTS AND REPRODUCTION
- Any moral and paternity right regarding the project sent in for the contest is the photographer's property. However, by submitting a photograph in the competition, the participant agrees to give INDIASERBIA the first right of refusal to the exclusive use of the picture. This option is valid until 10 November 2016.
- All participants agree to allow their entries to be published or showcased by INDIASERBIA in print, online and electronic medium where it deems fit to promote INDIASERBIA. INDIASERBIA retains the right to publish the submissions and information associated with them and the participants in all communication exercises for INDIASERBIA campaigns.
- INDIASERBIA or any employee or agent of INDIASERBIA will NOT be liable for:
- any costs incurred/loss/liability suffered by participants
in relation to the programme
- any lost expectation of profits by participant
- any failure by participant to understand their rights in relation to Intellectual Property or the rights of the Organizers
in relation to Intellectual Property
- any other benefit applicants may expect to gain by participating in the programme
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- INDIASERBIA may change the Terms and Conditions of participation at any time without specific notice. The amended Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately upon being posted here and INDIASERBIA Facebook page. Important changes to the Terms and Conditions will be highlighted here in the webiste for your convenience; however, you acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to regularly visit the website and Facebook page to read any changes to the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Conditions apply.
- Disputes, if any, are subject to the jurisdiction in the courts of Delhi, India only.